Monday, September 6, 2010

Diet diet diet..!!!


oh my gosh~recently my weight is slowly slowly increase alots!!damn!!!><...my tummy...oh gosh~~i cant believe i can fat until gt big tummy..tis is my 1st time so sad due to tis...past 19years i din diet be4,cos my body is those like how much u eat wont be fat ...bt tis time is change totally CHANGE! All my short pants cant wear , n i gonna buy new pants due to tat=.=oh my..i really hv to diet d..LARISSA WONG NID DIET!.....no supper for me anymore@@..and hv to hardworking to do sit up ....T_T bt some how i still cant control myself..lol.~so much of nice food in front of me and like if i dun eat them i will feel so sorry for myself..cos i cant let my stomach hungry.., stomach is innocent rite..xD..LOL~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~~~!
    we not yet eat doughnuts tgt de ler..
    how can u diet???!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,xD tat one is dessert~~no nid to count in my diet plan hahaha

    ReplyDelete