Monday, August 16, 2010

Larissa is BAck!




Back in M'sia d..home Sweet home, but im stil missing the day in Mel~~why the time is passing so damn fast!3weeks time are gone!totally GONE!LOL~everything bac to normal, no holidays mood for me anymore, nid to get ready for the new sem study=)mus study well so do i can graduate fast..god bless me..celine, how could u abandon me at here?i miss there alot!mel is a nice place..i winter!^^bac in here, feel quite bored~dunno wat i nid to do..everything like stuck in my mind..no idea at all~i should go for a swim to clear my mind..~

In tat 3weeks time,had a lots of nice sweet time~~we take the train from clayton went to the city,melbourne central..walk..shop..chitchat..drink..eat~many ppl say tat, happy time is always passing fast..n its true~so fast im sitting in my own room..n get ready for school tml..n hv to take the exam result too@@gosh..plz let me past..i cant waste my time~

Get ready for the day coming!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment